Todd Raymond is a Certified Public Accountant with nearly 20 years of experience in both public and private accounting. His background includes experience in tax accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning and business consulting.
Todd serves as Treasurer for two separate non-profit organizations and is actively involved in the community. Todd earned an MBA in Finance from the University of Connecticut.
Areas of special interest:
- Common sense approach to budgeting
- Planning for the future putting together effective business financial plans
- Making sense of the numbers through meaningful management reports
As a founding partner in our Accounting and Audit Group, Martin Henry is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Connecticut and brings over 20 years of experience in auditing, tax and consulting services to a wide range of privately held companies and government agencies. Martin works with a variety of businesses providing industry specific tax, financial and business consulting services that optimize a company's growth and profitability.
Martin has extensive experience with family and estate planning and structuring for corporations and individuals, owners and beneficiaries. In addition, Martin provides consulting services relating to corporate acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and refinancing, including accounting and tax implications and structuring of transactions.
Martin's 20 years of experience includes working with companies and organizations in a variety of industries including:
- Manufacturing & Distribution Retailers Medical and dental service providers
- Other service providers Construction and Contractors
- Quasi-public authorities and general government Not-for-profits
- Compliance attest services including: Federal and State Single Audits For profit companies and Nonprofit organizations
Background & Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- South Windsor and Hamden Chambers of Commerce
- Graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut in 1992
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in 1994
John Crowe is a practicing Certified Public Accountant in our Hamden office. Mr. Crowe has over 30 years of experience in public accounting with a concentrated background in individual and business taxation. Along with his focus on taxation, he has substantial experience with providing accounting and auditing services, probate accounting and estate income tax preparation.
John's 30 years of experience includes working with companies and organizations in a variety of industries including:
- Medical and dental service providers
- Engineering and consulting firms
- Construction contractors
- Wholesale distributors
- Food services industries
- Pension Plans
John has chaired the Accounting and Auditing committee of a Connecticut association of accounting firms and is a member of the Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA).
John graduated from Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sun:||Open all day|
- BNI Member